I don't actually watch a lot of "reality" TV so I could only come up with five and a couple of these might be stretching the definition of reality TV slightly but they're all people who appear as themselves so I think that's close enough.
5. Larry the Cable Guy - Because he would tell Congress to "Git 'r done!"
4. Troy Landry (Swamp People) - A family man who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Literally. And he wrestles alligators. Sounds like presidential material to me.
3. Danielle (American Pickers) - She spends lots of time on the phone and she knows how to negotiate.
2. Nicole Curtis (Rehab Addict HGTV) - A frugal, hyperactive, sometimes abrasive, workaholic. Those seem like excellent qualifications.
1. Jamie Hyneman (Mythbusters) - It would be great to have a scientifically literate, no BS president. Of the two main Mythbusters stars I actually like Adam Savage better but I think Jamie's serious, somewhat grumpy demeanor might be more advantageous in a president.
That's all I've got. Please post your nominations in the comments.