Tuesday, April 30, 2019

The Other Side of Spring

As I commented on Twitter last week, everyone expects the spring of painters and poets. More often spring kind of sucks. Dark cloudy days, rain, storms. There have been years when we didn't see the sun at all for weeks at a time. This year though, we have had many very nice days, truly the spring of painters and poets. So I guess I shouldn't complain too much that this week is going to be the more typical spring of rain and storms.

This was Saturday, looking up from under a tree in my front yard. It doesn't get much better than this.

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, I don't know if you've heard, but Charles Hill died in a car accident yesterday. Yours and his were probably the first blogs I read regularly way back when, so I thought of you when I heard the news. Here's the piece I saw: https://www.rogerogreen.com/2019/09/09/dustbury-charles-g-hill-1953-2019/



    ReplyDelete