Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I'll Remember That - Not!

One of the hardest things for me to remember is that I don't remember things as easily as I used to. Last week I heard a song on the radio and for some reason thought about looking up the video of it and posting it here, then I thought, "Oh that would be the perfect song for inauguration day." So I decided to wait but now, the inauguration is two days away and of course I can't remember what song it was that I was going to post. It would have been so appropriate in a negative, darkly humorous, cynical way. I still have two days to remember it but I don't have high hopes.

1 comment:

  1. I am on a medication that affects memory. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

    (I have to make lists now of what I have to do, so I don't wake up in a cold sweat at 2 am going "oh crud, I forgot Thing I needed to do")

    ReplyDelete