Thursday, October 27, 2016

Relax

When I clicked on this article about one song that reduces anxiety and saw that it was not one song but a list I had two thoughts: 1, that I would know, or at least have heard of, two or three and 2, that none of them would be classical. I was wrong on both counts. I hadn't even heard the one by Mozart. So here's that one. As for these being the most anxiety reducing songs... well, I'm sure they didn't test every song that's ever been written so the list is invalid. ;-)

And, yeah, I'll listen to the others on the list sometime.

2 comments:

  1. FWIW, I first read "Marconi Union" as "Marconi Unicorn."

    I didn't find that piece particularly stress-reducing, though - I don't like things that sound "looming" and this sounds "looming" to me.

    I find Hayden, in particular, works well for me these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I listened to a little bit (about 3 minutes?) of that one and looming is exactly how it sounds to me.

      Delete