Wednesday, September 25, 2019

I Found These Interesting

American Woods - pictures of woodgrain identified by species

Food Art - I love this kind of art (not just food but other botanical art too) but I can never find any prints for sale that are as good as the stuff I find on websites like this.

Stories of Stupid - I'm fortunate that I have very rarely run into people like this. Frankly this level of stupid makes me angry and I know that's not fair. (I have only read up to #30)

National Geographic Photo Contest Winners

Science Fiction Concept Art

437 Complete Issues of Soviet Photo Magazine - I must browse this site sometime.

UFO Earrings - Impatiently waiting for someone to make knockoffs of these.

The Epergne - You say "kitsch," I say beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Stories of Stupid - goodness me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't really explain the attraction but for some reason I keep on reading the silly things.

      Delete