Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Cat Update

We have confirmed that the cat (see previous post) belongs to our neighbors. He came back Friday and followed me around demanding pets and cuddles and after a while found a nice cardboard box to nap in.

Later we saw the kids next door playing with him. His name is Flash, which disappoints me because it doesn't fit him at all. He needs a name that is both sweeter and more dignified. Oh well.

I have to admit, for a while I was still feeling a little possessive and worrying that they might not take good care of him. Will they get him neutered and vaccinated? Probably not. Do they feed him a good quality grain-free cat food? Probably not. But I'm mostly over it now. And I expect he will still come to visit once in a while. I can deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment