Wednesday, January 17, 2018

This 'n' That

A really unusual place to hang a chandelier

I need this today. But with a less thorny kind of plant.

Women on Bicycles - 19th century posters and interesting history

Okay, so apparently it is possible to anesthetize plants.

The coolest memo pad ever and I want one. Not much space to write notes though when you get past the first sheets.

New Google app is cool but needs a little more work.

Probably more than you ever wanted to know about blood types

The Star Wars opening crawl? Flash Gordon did it first, in 1940.

In case you're not already creeped out enough about voice commands

You've probably already heard about the sandwich that was smuggled into space but it's so delightful I can't resist sharing. If you're like me you probably assumed that NASA security was so tight nobody could ever get away with anything.

3 comments:

  1. Umm...the Flash Gordon link actually goes to the blood-type article from the link before! Oh no!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dammit! I hate when I do that. Now I don't remember where I saw that.

      Delete
    2. Oh, there it is. Fixed it. Thanks.

      Delete