Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Internet Will Never Be the Same

I have been thinking for a long time about re-starting this blog. I hate that I'm posting again for this reason. Charles Hill has died as a result of injuries from a car accident.

His blog, Dustbury, is one of the ones I have been reading the longest. He was blogging long before blogging became popular and was one of the most consistent bloggers. Why Dustbury was never considered one of the "A List" blogs is something I will never understand. It was the perfect mix of current events, local (Oklahoma) happenings, pop culture, and ridiculous things found on the Internet.

I never got to meet Charles in person but I have no doubt he would have been a fun person with whom to have a drink and a conversation. And if there are blogs in Heaven you can be absolutely sure Charles is continuing daily posting on the Heavenly version of Dustbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment